The Letlow Company, LLC (TLC) specializes in residential construction, remodeling and additions. We also do commercial building. TLC employees have been with the company for an average of 15 years ensuring quality and professional service. TLC employs project managers and master craftsmen enabling them to ensure quality and detail they require and you deserve. Each of TLC project managers specializes in certain phases of the construction. TLC also offers Design Build Construction Services.
The Letlow Company also offers in house, interior design and architectural services packaged with a fixed price and a finished product.
Les Letlow is a charter board member of the Auburn Preservation League. He has been a member of the Kiwanis Club, on the board of Habitat for Humanity, Christmas in April/Rebuilding Together, committee for Toomers 2000, Charter member of the Governors Alabama Small Business Commission
• B.S. Building Science, Auburn University 1979
• Founded The Letlow Company 1979
• Served 3 terms as President of the Lee County Homebuilders Association
• State Director for the Lee County Homebuilders Association
• Current Chairman, Governmental Affairs for the Lee County Homebuilders Association
• Chairman, Investment Property Owners Council for the Homebuilders Association of Alabama
• Past President for the Homebuilders Association of Alabama
• Chairman of the past presidents committee of HBAA
• National Director for the Lee County Home Builders Association
• Current member of the Executive Committee for the Homebuilders Association of Alabama
• Current Chairman of the Homebuilders Association of Alabama Remodelers
• Lee County Homebuilders builder of the year 1999
• State Home Builders of Alabama, Builder of the Year 1999